Return / Exchange Policy
- Returns / Exchanges must be made within 30 days
from date of purchase.
- Used Merchandise CAN NOT be exchanged or refunded! PLEASE DO
NOT RETURN USED MERCHANDISE.
- Refunds will be for the product amount only. In the case of an
unused racquet being returned for refund / exchange...if it was
custom strung to your specifications, you will not receive credit
on the string portion of the sale. The same applies to any other
customizations made prior to shipping the racquet to you.
- In the case of Tennis Shoes, credit will not be issued if the
shoe box is damaged in any way or shoes are used.
- You (the customer) are responsible for paying re-shipping fees
for exchanged merchandise.
When returning goods to Stringers for
exchange or refund, please include a copy of your invoice noting
the reason for the return
and your intentions regarding
exchanging or receiving a credit. A phone call ahead is helpful
but not necessary.
Warranty is only for defects in the material and / or workmanship
of goods. An abused racquet IS NOT COVERED by the manufacturer's
- All new frames carry a 1-year limited manufacturers warranty
- If your racquet has broken due to a manufacturer's defect, AND
you have a receipt showing that it was purchased from Stringers
within one year from the current date, then you can return the
racquet and copy of the receipt to us (you pay the shipping charges).
We will submit the warranty claim for you and will have a resolution
within 4-6 weeks.
Note: All replacement racquets carry only the remainder of the original warranty!
Unfortunately, we can not issue credit for a warranty replacement.